Wanted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMORPG GAMES
what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:08 am by LordTan

» join Socints for a great gifts or may be money
what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am by red_dragon

» who need free locerz invitation
what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 am by red_dragon

» A Game~ Shall we?
what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 am by Red~

» Random Curiosities! -- Handwriting.
what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 am by red_dragon

» what do you know about games
what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 am by Red~

Custom Search
Top posters
red_dragon
what do you know about games I_vote_lcapwhat do you know about games I_voting_barwhat do you know about games I_vote_rcap 
Red~
what do you know about games I_vote_lcapwhat do you know about games I_voting_barwhat do you know about games I_vote_rcap 
VonXI
fireworks
eternalworld
high
Travious
LordTan
Soggeh
ShadowAssassin
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 am
Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is GuYue

Our users have posted a total of 427 messages in 87 subjects

what do you know about games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
red_dragon
General
General
red_dragon

what do you know about games Empty
PostSubject: what do you know about games   what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:19 pm

hi all
I come today to discusses about games all games
strategic funny puzzel action adventure
what do you love
and what's the best forums or web site that you can get games from
tell us king
Back to top Go down
http://wantedleague.co.cc
Red~
Old Solider
Old Solider
Red~

PostSubject: Re: what do you know about games   what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 am

DDR...
DJ Max Technika...
House of the Dead..
Scrabble...
Zuma/Sparkle...
DoA?
SSX on Tour...
Guitar Hero?
Final Fantasy.....

Tetris Online Japan (www.tetrisonline.jp) is the nest multiplayer Tetris on the internet. DL is 200mb. Guide for non-Japanese: (http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1144)

Vampires the Masquerade is a great game with a sophisticated story but because the game was forced to be released early there are a lot of bugs. fortunately there are millions of working fan patches on the net.

KABADI!! (Look it up ^-^)
And a strange rubber band game played in rural india...
(Going off topic...)

Meh.. I play anything ^-^.
Back to top Go down
http://ieaticecubes.deviantart.com
Blsinurmth
New Solider
New Solider

PostSubject: Re: what do you know about games   what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 am

any kind of game that make me think i enjoy playing
Back to top Go down
KaOz
New Solider
New Solider
KaOz

PostSubject: Re: what do you know about games   what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:22 am

first person shooters ~fear combat addict atm
Final fantasy, can't play 13 ;< don't own a ps3 or ff14 when it comes out, most rpg games are good though ~star ocean, valkyrie profile, dragon quest, rogue galaxy, digital devil saga 2, alundra~

strategy games~ too many to list
puzzel games~ random trials off net

eh pretty much anything is good, except not a fan of car racing games or sports ones~
Back to top Go down
Red~
Old Solider
Old Solider
Red~

PostSubject: Re: what do you know about games   what do you know about games I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 am

Hehe.... Racing car games?

Let's see:
Rally Sport
Forza motor sports
Burnout Revenge
Project Gotham...
Back to top Go down
http://ieaticecubes.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you know about games   what do you know about games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you know about games
Page 1 of 1